Twilight GdR

Skins

« Older   Newer »
Lestat de Valois
view post Posted on 4/9/2009, 12:07

Da un pò di tempo ho cominciato ad interessarmi a questa nuova serie televisiva che a mio avviso trovo sia estremamente fantastica, e mentre girovagavo alla ricerca di alcune ff mi sn inbattuta in una di esse riguardante la giovane sorella di Tony, e siccome sono stato informato da fonti sconosciute che in mezzo a voi c'è qualcuno a cui piace tantissimo questo personaggio, e ha il mio appoggio, ho creduto che fosse una buona idea postarla sul foro cosi che quell'ignota persona, e non solo, possano leggerla. La fiction è in inglese ma l'ho lett pure io e vi assicuro che è scritte con una tale semplicità che persino mio nipote di 2 anni che va all'asilo riuscirebbe a capirla; L'autrice della fiction è registrata sul official forum sotto il nome di "Effy", per maggiori informazioni rivolgersi al buon dio, buona lettura!^^

"I don’t know who I am any more. Really, Tony, I don’t know. Sometimes I look in the mirror and I don’t recognize myself.
I used to fix everything up, remember? I was able to solve everyone else’s problems, any kind of problems. But I’m not able to solve mine. I lost control, I don’t know what to do with my life, I was not prepared.
I used to say I didn’t believe in love. And that’s true, I mean, look what happened between mum and dad! They’ve been married for nearly twenty years, you’re supposed to think they’re in love, and they’ll be forever. But then she fucked his boss, and BOOM! End of marriage, love story, whatsoever.
True love doesn’t exist, I’m sure of that. It’s just something people force themselves to believe in, because they do want to think there’s something in life that makes it worth it. So that all this shit living makes sense.
I used to say many other things. I used to think you can get anything you want, if you want it enough. But that’s not true, I mean, it’s not that simple, not if you care, at least.
Tone...I think I fell in love with someone. I think I did. But I can’t have him, I really can’t, even if I want him. He’s so sweet, and he’s such a good person! He really cares about me, I can see it. I can see he’s worried when I’m sad. I’m not good enough for him, definitely not. Not even nearly good enough for him. I’ll break his heart, for that’s what I do. Everybody loves me, and that’s shit, I mean, I didn’t ask for it. I didn’t want the three of them to fall for me and compromise their lifelong friendship.
I can’t let myself want him back, nor stay with him, because when you really love someone, you can’t just be so selfish, can you? But even if I can’t have him, it doesn’t mean I don’t need anyone. You know I always pretended to be independent, to have control over my life, to have no needs, to be perfect. But you know me better than this, Tony, you know it’s just pretending, only a fake-me other people like. It’s good to be liked, you said that.
That’s why I’m still fucking Cook -even if it’s his best friend the one I love- because he likes me. Actually, he loves me, in his way, basically he loves to have sex with me. And I’m cool with that, I mean, I need it, I really need someone who doesn’t want me to be different. I don’t have to be responsible, with him, I don’t have to try hard to make our relationship work, for there isn’t a proper relationship, I don’t have to care.
Cook and I are exactly alike: neither of us is looking for a boyfriend-girlfriend thing, we wouldn’t be able to.
Tony...where are you? I desperately need you! I fucking need you, stupid selfish idiot! It’s easy to go away, isn’t it? It’s easy to fucking pretend your family isn’t a complete fuck-up, to forget you even have a family...and a sister...
Sorry. I didn’t mean it, okay? I love you, Tone, I love you so much, and I need you, and I miss you, and...And why can’t you just show up here, sometimes? I need to talk to you, because I don’t know what to do, I absolutely don’t. Shit.
I miss you, I miss your being so protective, I always knew nothing really bad could ever happen to me, when you were here, because somehow you would arrive in the end and fix everything up. But since you left I’m lost. I’m alone, now, nobody really cares about me. Dad’s gone, mum is too busy crying over her messed up existence to notice anything else, you never call, and everyone else simply has something else to think about. It doesn’t make any difference to anyone if I’m well or not, if my life has become a bloody shit...
I want to talk to you, I want to listen to you, I need you to be here. You, the most amazing person I know, I’m sure you would know what to say. I can’t go on all alone, and I’m sick and tired of being so lonely. I desperately need you to be here and help me fix this shitty life I’m living. I need, you, I need my big brother back. Again.
Please, Tony, please: come back."

Effy stares at the computer screen, and it’s like it’s staring back. There’s only one thing to do, one choice to make. It seems to ask her: what do you want to do? Effy hates to choose. Send. She only has one click to do, and Tony will hear all her anger and despair. He’ll probably be home soon, if she asks him to. He always came, when she had needed him. A simple click and he will be obliged to go home. She belongs to him, but he belongs to her too.
Effy’s not the one to oblige anyone to do anything. Maybe she cares more than she’s showing, as she always did. Maybe she only naively believes he will know she needs him, and he will come without her asking for it. Without her being responsible for it.
Effy turns off the computer. He will know, she’s sure. She will wait for him, she always does.

sweetlia
view post Posted on 4/9/2009, 13:54

sn contenta tu abbia capito perchè è "Effy"...
qualsiasi cosa possa dire, beh sarebbe inutile e scontata...
cmq hai ragione è facile da leggere e...cavolo però, tutto sommato un bel post o.0

.°•. °•. stety .•° .•°.
view post Posted on 8/9/2009, 14:53

stupenda! in certi punti anche commovente e direi che la sa leggere anche mio fratello ^^
cmq lo dirò sempre: EFFY E' UNA GRANDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Lestat de Valois
view post Posted on 8/9/2009, 15:24

si è vero lo è!xD ma Tony lo è ancora di piùùùùùùùùùùùùùù;) viva SKINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JfFun
view post Posted on 8/1/2010, 22:16

:ue: effy *.* ... bel post !! :yep:

Lestat de Valois
view post Posted on 8/1/2010, 23:53

mmm do we know each other?:S

JfFun
view post Posted on 8/1/2010, 23:55

don't think so.. xd

Lestat de Valois
view post Posted on 8/1/2010, 23:58

r ya elisa" maybe?o.O

JfFun
view post Posted on 9/1/2010, 00:01

I'm a new one.. u can't remember about me just because u don't know me XD

view post Posted on 9/1/2010, 01:08

Advanced Member

Group:
Player

?

CITAZIONE (Lestat de Valois @ 8/1/2010, 23:58)
r ya elisa" maybe?o.O

SPOILER (click to view)
<_<

9 replies since 4/9/2009, 12:07   105 views